Motorola MBP38S-2 Digital Video Baby Monitor with 4.3-Inch Color LCD Screen and 2 Cameras with Remote Pan, Tilt and Zoom
- Buy New: $159.98
as of 1/20/2019 09:13 UTC details
- Sales Rank:36,977
- Age:0 months - 5 years
- Size:4.3" Screen - 2 Cameras
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.05
- Dimensions (in):5.5 x 3.4 x 0.6
- Release Date:November 18, 2015
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- 4.3" Color Display with Touch Controls
- Wireless 2.4 GHz FHSS technology offers a reliable connection for range up to 1000ft and less chance of a dropped signal.Pan, Tilt, and Zoom with Two-Way Communication
- Room Temperature Display and lens F 2.5millimetre F 2.8
- Infrared Night Vision
- Split-Screen Viewing
- Motorola is America's #1 baby monitor brand in America (2017 revenue data).
Monitor What Matters... Keep an eye on things in your babies' rooms with the Motorola MBP38S-2 Video Baby Monitor with Two Cameras. Rest assured that your little ones are always safe and sound with the large 4.3" diagonal color screen, remote pan, tilt, and zoom, and infrared night vision for keeping an eye on things in very low light levels. Two-way communication allows you to very clearly communicate as if you are in the same room with your little ones. You can view both cameras at the same time with split-screen and add additional cameras (sold separately, model: MBP38SBU) to keep an eye on the entire family in up to 4 rooms of your home. With Motorola’s MBP38S-2 you’re free to watch them dream. If the display is not working, reset the units. Press the RESET button once on the Parent Unit and unplug both the units' electrical power, then plug them back in.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC.
THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.